Deputy Headteacher - Two Rivers High School
Deputy Headteacher Salary: L16- L20 £61,166 - £67,364
Full time permanent position
Two Rivers High School is outstanding in every aspect of school life and we expect the same from our staff in pursuit of excellence in teaching and learning. We are an academy special school offering a challenging and creative curriculum to pupils with diverse abilities and needs, and are highly regarded by parents and carers and in the community.
Our new Deputy Headteacher will have the enthusiasm and commitment to maintain and raise standards, with the experience and knowledge of working with pupils with specific needs.
You will bring:
- Experience as an established classroom practitioner who aspires to join an effective management team
- Understanding and knowledge of severe learning difficulties including ASD
- An imaginative approach to learning and the initiative to develop existing community and business links
- A range of people management skills and an ability to tackle issues and be accountable and responsible for decisions
- A track record of leading in whole/departmental initiatives
Two Rivers High School can offer you:
- The opportunity to lead in an outstanding school with a number of awards recognising our achievements
- Super pupils who enjoy learning and describe their teachers as ‘the best’
- Governors and leaders who are dedicated and effective, ensuring every pupil makes strong progress and succeeds
- A first-rate site with a range of facilities to enhance the learning
We are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all children and young people. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Closing date: Sunday 18th April 21
Interviews: w/c Monday 26th April 21
For an informal discussion or to arrange a visit, please contact Gail Brindley, Headteacher on 01827 426124
Further information: www.tworiversschool.net
We do hope that you apply and if you do, you need to submit a fully completed application form and self disclosure form by the closing date as above. Please note that we do not accept CVs and no applications will be accepted after the closing date.
To apply for this position please download and complete both the application form and self disclosure form below in the 'Available Documents' section. All completed applications should be returned directly to: email@example.com
Two Rivers High School
Tamworth, B77 2HJ
tel: 01827 426124
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The school follows a safer recruitment policy.
The position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.