Deputy Headteacher - Earlsdon Primary School
The Governing Body is seeking to appoint an inspiring, enthusiastic and committed Deputy Headteacher, to work alongside the Headteacher, to provide vision and direction to help lead our vibrant school through the next stage on its exciting journey.
The Governors are seeking to appoint a Deputy Headteacher who:
• Welcomes the opportunity to work in a school with a commitment to evidence based learning and teaching and an exciting, connected curriculum developed to deepen understanding and challenge for all children.
• Sets high expectations for themselves and others in an atmosphere where everyone is valued, respected and encouraged to succeed.
• Will ensure a continuation of the school’s inclusive and caring environment in which the happiness and success of every child is paramount.
• Will use their leadership skills, creativity and enthusiasm to ensure the continued growth and development of our committed staff and school community.
• Contributes to the strategic planning for the school, working with an experienced and supportive Leadership Team and Governing Body.
In return we can offer:
• Pupils who are highly motivated, actively engaged in their own learning and show genuine love and concern for each other.
• A team of dedicated, talented professionals who work closely together to support our school ethos.
• Governors who will support, encourage, engage and challenge in equal measure.
• Excellent relationships with parents and the wider community.
Candidates are warmly invited to contact the school to arrange to speak to Mrs Rhona Forde, Headteacher, on 02476 672917.
Application packs are available from mailto:email@example.com or below and should be returned to the school via email to Sharon Cox, School Business Manager: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 22nd April 2021 at 9am
Interviews: 12th & 13th May 2021
Earlsdon Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.