HPS Care EYFS Supervisor
Required to start on Monday 10th May 2021
2.45pm – 6pm Monday to Friday (term time only)
Hagley Wrap Around Care Club is an Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ setting that provides before and afterschool provision for children and their families.
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Early Years Foundation (EYFS) Stage Supervisor to work as part of our team. You will be supporting social, emotional and physical development of early years children (age 4-5), including those with special educational needs. We are committed to all our children achieving their full potential across the expanding range of opportunities we offer them. We would like to recruit an individual who is passionate about working with children, who will contribute to this ethos and be proactive in moving the Club forward.
The successful candidate will:
- have good interpersonal skills
- enjoy working with children and show initiative
- be committed to providing children with a high quality and enjoyable experience
- Have knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage and experience working with EYFS children
- have high expectations, together with caring attitude and flexibility
- know how to provide the children with a safe and secure environment
- have experience in planning and delivering childcare activities for EYFS children.
In addition, you will:
- have lots of energy and patience
- demonstrate good communication skills
- have a positive, hardworking attitude
- be able to work within a team
- be committed to inclusion and equality
- be DBS checked or willing to undergo a check.
We can offer:
- confident, well behaved children
- enthusiastic, dedicated and friendly staff
- positive and supportive parents
- training and development opportunities
HPS Care is committed to safe recruitment. All of our appointments are subject to enhanced DBS checks and annual updates. For further information and the Job Description and Person Specification for this role please see our website:
Please send CV to Kayleigh Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please also contact Kayleigh if you are having problems accessing the Job Description or Person Specification. Tel: 01562 883280
Closing date: 9th April 2021
Interview date: W/C 19th April 2021 (date TBC)