Class Teacher - St Gregory's Catholic Primary School
3 days left
Grade: Teacher Main Scale (open to NQTs only)
Contract Type: Full time
Contract Duration: Fixed Term until 31st August 2022
Start Date: 1st September 2021
On behalf of the Academy Committee, we would like to recruit a committed, hardworking and dedicated Class Teacher, at St Gregory’s Catholic Primary School within The Romero Catholic Academy.
We are looking forward to welcoming a class teacher to join our team in our journey as an Outstanding School. Support and professional development are excellent with fantastic opportunities for collaborative partnership across the other Romero Schools. All our staff at every level benefit from high quality professional development opportunities.
We can offer:
• A happy school with a committed team and a strong Catholic ethos;
• A warm and welcoming atmosphere;
• Enthusiastic, well-motivated and excellently behaved children;
• Supportive parents and Local Academy Committee Members;
• Excellent professional development opportunities within our Academy of schools.
The successful candidate will:
• Be a dedicated professional with the ability to inspire children
• Have experience of supporting individual pupils and groups of pupils with specific learning difficulties
• Set high standards for themselves and others
• Work successfully in partnership with parents and our community
• Be committed to promoting the Catholic ethos of our school;
• Be a team player with good interpersonal skills and able to multi-task in a busy environment;
• Be energetic, enthusiastic and caring;
• Be able to show excellent organisational and communication skills with both children and colleagues
For further information on this role, please contact Mr P Madia, Executive Principal on 02476 445 900.
We reserve the right to close the online vacancy when we are in receipt of sufficient applications. Should you wish to apply for this post you are advised to complete and submit your application form as soon as possible.
Closing Date: 12 noon 19th April 2021
Interview Date: Date to be confirmed.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.