KS2 Teacher - Christ Church Primary School
6 days left
KS2 Teacher required at Christ Church Primary School, Burton on Trent
Post: Class Teacher required to start September 2021
Hours: Full time, Permanent - 32.5 hours per week
Salary: Teachers Main Scale point 1 to 6. £25,714 - £36,961 NQT’s and recently qualified teachers are welcome to apply
Christ Church Primary School is a vibrant, happy school. We are seeking to appoint a new member of staff to join our team of committed teachers in our journey to outstanding, to ensure all children reach their potential.
The Governors of Christ Church primary School would like to hear from you if you are someone who:
- Is an outstanding classroom practitioner who has high expectations of self and others
- Is passionate about enabling all children to achieve success
- Is a caring professional
- Has a clear understanding of the primary curriculum
- Has a dynamic and creative approach to learning
- Has high expectations of attainment and behaviour
- Has energy and enthusiasm, an open and positive approach
- Will be committed to extra-curricular activities
- Is able to work supportively and work in a team
We can offer:
- Friendly, talented and enthusiastic pupils who are eager to learn
- A forward thinking school that has excellent relationships with its community
- High expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
- A caring team of colleagues who are committed to providing the best for our pupils
- Strong supportive parents and Governors
- A strong commitment of professional development and support for the right candidate who has the aspiration to further develop their leadership skills
As we are limiting visits to the school as much as possible at the moment, we are offering a virtual school tour, with a chance for an informal chat with the Headteacher. Please contact the school via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org so we can send you the virtual tour link and arrange a suitable time for an informal chat.
To apply for this post please download the schools application form.
Closing date: 12pm noon – Thursday 22nd April 2021
Interview date: Week commencing 3rd May 2021
Please send completed application and recruitment and monitoring forms to email@example.com or post to
Christ Church Primary School
Burton on Trent
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment”
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.