KS1 Teacher - Lawley Primary
7 days left
Lawley Primary School
Tel: 01952 388410
MPS £25,714 - £36,961
Full Time 1.0
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated Key Stage 1 class teacher, with high expectations of pupils’ achievement and behaviour, to join our dedicated team.
For further information on the role please click on the links below to view the Job Description & Person Specification.
The successful candidate will:
• have experience in teaching in a Key Stage 1 Class
• be an excellent and reflective practitioner
• have high expectations for all pupils
• be committed to providing a stimulating, creative curriculum
• be able to work well as part of a dedicated team
• have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• have the ability to motivate and engage pupils with their learning
In return we offer:
• engaging learners who are proud of their school
• supportive colleagues who work as part of a team
• a school rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted and working towards ‘Outstanding’
We welcome applications from both NQT’s and experienced teachers. We are fully committed to the safeguarding and wellbeing of all pupils.
All applicants will undertake an enhanced DBS check prior to commencing this position.
Application forms and further details are available by click on the links below or directly from the school. Sorry but CV’s will not be accepted.
All completed application forms should be emailed to the school (email@example.com)
The appointment will be subject to enhanced DBS (CRB) clearance for the successful applicant. We are committed to equality and diversity.
Closing Date: Friday 23rd April 2021
Interview Date: TBC