Teacher of ICT (Codsall Middle School)
Required from September 2021 a Permanent Teacher of ICT KS2&3 – MPS
We are looking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic teacher to join a forward looking and ambitious Teaching Community. Applications from both NQTs and more experienced colleagues are welcomed.
Codsall Middle School is a vibrant successful school, with energetic learners and ambitious, innovative teaching staff. We are significantly oversubscribed and are part of Codsall Multi Academy Trust.
Our recent Inspection (September 2019) confirmed that we are a good school in all aspects.
"Codsall Middle School is a friendly and happy school. Pupils are proud to be members of the school community" (Ofsted 2019)
"Lessons are exciting and help all pupils to do well. At the end of lunchtime, pupils are eager to get to get to their next lesson” (Ofsted 2019)
If you can offer us:
- a passion for the subject
- a commitment to achieving excellence for all
- a talent for motivating and challenging students
- an interest in supporting extra-curricular activities
- a desire to take risks, challenge and work at the cutting edge of curriculum provision
In return we can offer you:
- An exciting opportunity to join a highly successful department
- A dedicated, enthusiastic and friendly team of staff
- An excellent opportunity to teach well-motivated pupils
- Opportunity for both local and nationally recognised professional development
Further details and application pack can be found on the school website
Applications must be made electronically and sent to: email@example.com
We would encourage interested candidates to visit the school prior to application, please contact Mrs Griffin at the school on 01902 843177 to arrange a convenient time.
Closing date: Friday 23rd April 2021 – 9.00 am
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.