Class Teacher - Stivichall Primary School
3 days left
Class Teacher (KS1 or KS2) required from September 2021
Temporary Maternity Cover starting September 2021 – 1 year
‘Learning at Stivichall is a passport for life’
Stivichall Primary School is a ‘Good’ school (Ofsted 2016) with aspects of outstanding provision. It is a forward thinking and innovative school with a well-designed and effective curriculum. We pride ourselves on providing memorable learning experiences that enable our pupils to excel. We are looking for a class teacher, to cover maternity leave, starting in September 2021. Due to the strengths in our staffing team, we are able to offer flexibility and can offer KS1 or KS2 to the right candidate.
The Governors and Headteacher are looking for passionate, forward thinking teachers to work within a strong team to build on the school’s successes and move it forward in its next phase of development.
We are looking for someone who:
• is committed to, passionate about and inspirational in continuing to raise standards
• is consistently good or outstanding teacher in line with career stage expectations
• nurtures, inspires and raises aspirations of all children, understanding how they learn best and giving them the feedback and provision that enables them to succeed
• achieves highly effective partnerships with staff, pupils, parents, governors and the community
• is committed to their own professional development
We can offer you:
• a Headteacher and senior team with an inspiring vision and energy whose strong leadership is making a measurable impact on the school
• delightful children who are eager to learn and embrace challenges
• a friendly, supportive, motivated and dedicated staff team
• a robust and personalised NQT/ RQT support programme
• a place where you can thrive and grow
• supportive Governors who are committed to continuing professional development
• a wonderful school environment
• a very good school on the journey to outstanding
An opportunity to visit the school has been scheduled for Monday 29th March at 4.00pm.
Ring school or email Sarah Coakley email@example.com
An application pack is available to download below and completed applications are to be returned direct to the school at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications from NQTs as well as experienced teachers are actively encouraged.
For further information about our school please visit http://www.stivichallprimary.org.
Closing date: Monday 19th April 2021 at 4pm
Observations & interviews week commencing Monday 26th April 2021
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.