We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic supply teacher to cover classes when teachers are absent. Meadows has a strong sense of teamwork and is committed to maximising the potential of all children.
This post is to work across the first school age range
Ideally, we are looking for someone who:
- Is a strong teacher, who has taught across the first school age range
- gets on well with colleagues, children and parents
- will work well as a member of a team
- Is well-organised, flexible, and enthusiastic
- Has had experience of running interventions
Meadows First School is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and as such expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS.
Tel: 01527 872508
Applications close: 12.00pm on 19th April 2021
Interviews will be held week commencing 26th April 2021