37.5 Hours per Week
Are you committed to ensuring an effective, productive and happy office environment?
Are you an experienced Administration Assistant with experience of working within a school who is looking to progress their career?
Are you an experienced Office Manager who is looking for a fresh challenge?
We are looking to appoint a resourceful and highly effective school Office Manager to organise and deliver effective administrative, financial and organisational processes within the school and be responsible for the efficient running of the school office.
At Oakfield Primary Academy we inspire children to believe in themselves and each other. We create a safe, happy and inclusive environment that encourages independence, resilience and learning.
Together we are curious and creative, we love to learn new things and discover new skills and ask lots of questions.
We are committed to working in partnership with our community and teach our children to be respectful citizens, preparing them for the challenge and opportunities of our future world.
We celebrate our diversity and nurture our differences. We are all unique.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and be able to work at a consistently high standard within a busy environment. You will be willing to go the extra mile, be flexible and show initiative. Knowledge of policies and procedures relating to child protection, safeguarding, health and safety, security, confidentiality and data protection will be required.
We would love to hear from you if you are an individual who:
- Has a hardworking ethos and high expectations of themselves
- Excellent organising, planning and prioritising skills
- Pays close attention to detail and can work independently
- Recognises the essential role the school admin team plays to support all school stakeholders
- Is passionate about the achievement of all children enabling them to thrive in all aspects of their life
- Builds and maintains positive and supportive relationships with children, parents, staff and outside agencies
- Is a strong team player who enjoys collaboration with colleagues
- Is dedicated to ensuring the overall safeguarding and wellbeing of all children
- Is committed to your own professional development and seeks a new challenge
We can offer you:
- Strong, supportive leadership and a caring, enthusiastic and hardworking staff team
- A commitment to providing high quality professional development
- Encouragement to develop new ideas
- The opportunity to make a real difference to change the lives and futures of our children
Additional Information & How to Apply
Oakfield Primary Academy, part of REAch2 Academy Trust, is a growing school which has been rated good by Ofsted. REAch2 Academy Trust is the largest primary-only academy trust in the country. REAch2 is a family connected by a common desire to learn from each other, share experiences and be mutually supportive across the entire academy community. We work as a team to deliver exceptional learning opportunities for all pupils in REAch2.
Whilst visits to our school are not possible at the current time you are warmly invited to contact us to arrange an informal discussion. For further details, an application pack, or to arrange an informal discussion please contact the School Business Manger on 01788 565021. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 9th April 2021
Interview date: Week Commencing 12th April 2021
Oakfield Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and satisfactory written references.
We are proud of ourselves. We are proud of each other. We are proud of our community.