Teacher - Our Lady's Catholic Academy
2 days left
The Academy Committee of Our Lady’s Catholic Academy are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic newly qualified teacher, required from September 2021 for a fixed term 1 year post.
We are looking for a practitioner who
- Can fully support the vision and mission of our catholic school
- Is a skilled teacher with high expectations of work and behaviour
- Is prepared to work hard to achieve the best outcomes for our children
- Is creative and innovative in outlook and committed to strengthening our vibrant curriculum
- Holds positive values and attitudes and adopts high standards of behaviour in their professional role
- Has a sense of humour, works well within teams and is committed to their own professional development.
At Our Lady’s we can offer:-
- A happy, caring school with a strong Catholic ethos
- A highly supportive Academy Committee and Senior Leadership Team who are committed to maintaining high standards
- Children who love coming to school, are engaged in their learning and have excellent behaviour
- A committed and supportive environment where you will be encouraged to develop your professional career
- An opportunity to join a highly effective Multi Academy Collegiate with excellent opportunities for CPD across our family of schools and within the PTSA Teaching School.
Applicants from all religious denominations are welcome. Applications are welcome from NQTs. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Available dates for visits: - 30th March 10-11am, 20th April 1-2pm. Please contact Mrs M Burton, Office Manager, on 01782 235385 to confirm your visit date and time.
To apply for this vacancy, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
CES Application forms are available from the school website www.ourladysca.org.ukor via email to email@example.com
Closing date: 22nd April 2021 at 9am
Interviews week commencing 26th April 2021
Our Lady’s is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expect all employees to share this commitment. This post is exempt under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced check by the Criminal Records Bureau.
Asylum and Immigration
To comply with Asylum and Immigration legislation you will be required (if appointed) to provide one or more documents from the Immigration Act 2006 - List A and B. You must provide proof of current and valid permission to be in the United Kingdom and valid permission to do the type of work offered. Further information is available at: www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/employers/