Sports Coach and Mentor - Hanbury Primary School
2 days left
Do you want to make a real difference to the lives of our children? Do you want to work in a nurturing school, where we care about every child and member of staff? If so, the children of Hanbury Primary School are looking for you!
“You are passionate about giving all pupils the best possible chance of succeeding in the future”. (OFSTED – February 2017).
We wish to appoint an enthusiastic, dedicated and highly skilled Sports Coach and Mentor. We want someone who can have a positive impact on both our children’s physical and mental health now and for their futures.
We can offer you:
• support from a very positive, supportive and talented staff
• a pro-active governing body who want the best for our children
• well-behaved and enthusiastic children
• training specifically targeted to your position in school
• a bright, modern and well-resourced school building and environment
• line management from the P.E. Lead & SEMH Lead
We are looking for a sports coach and mentor who will:
• be passionate about educating children about the importance of good physical and mental health
• deliver high quality P.E. lessons, extended clubs and SEMH provision
• plan and assess P.E. alongside colleagues throughout the primary age range
• mentor children who have barriers to learning, and make a difference
• deliver training to staff to improve provision (P.E. and SEMH)
• work alongside colleagues to develop positive, active play at lunchtimes
• encourage children to lead a healthy lifestyle, with an understanding of nutrition and activity
• promote healthy activities
• network with other schools/organisations and families to make a difference
Please note: Working hours to be decided to meet the needs of the school.
Application Packs available from email@example.com or contact office on 0121 553 1427
Please note candidates will be observed working with children as part of the recruitment process.
This is a fixed term contract until 31/07/2022 due to external funding.
32.5 hours, Term-Time only plus five training days
Band D, SCP 9 to 17, £16,312 to £19,195 per annum
Hanbury Primary School, Hanbury Road, West Bromwich. B70 9NT
22nd April 2021 at 12:00 noon