Administrative Assistant - Hollyfast Primary School
Hollyfast is a popular and friendly school with an excellent staff team, who work together closely and supportively. We wish to appoint a highly motivated member of staff to join our effective administrative team.
We are looking for someone who is:
- A great team player with good interpersonal skills
- Friendly, adaptable and approachable
- A calm individual who works well under pressure
- Someone who brings energy and humour to work
- Enthusiastic and committed to giving the best to every child
We can offer you:
- A warm and welcoming atmosphere
- Children who are enthusiastic, keen to learn and demonstrate excellent behaviour
- A strong and supportive community
- A strong, dedicated and motivated school team
- Excellent professional development opportunities
We would like to invite you to visit our school website which should give you a sense of who we are and how we work. We look forward to hearing from you.
Full-time 9.00am – 5.00pm
Term time only plus 5 staff training days plus 2 weeks holiday cover
If you wish to visit the school, we will be able to look at a pre-arranged visit for you at the end of the school day. Please contact the school by telephone or email so that the necessary arrangements can be made and in order to comply with our Covid-19 measures. Thank you.
Application packs are available to download below and are returnable direct to the school – firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 4pm Thursday 22nd April 2021
Interviews will take place week beginning Monday 26th April 2021
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.