We can offer:
- A caring and happy learning environment
- A beautiful setting with an established forest school to promote outdoor learning
- Enthusiastic and creative children who have a love of learning
- High expectations and outstanding behaviour
- A supportive team of staff and a commitment to professional development
This post is suitable for both NQT or experienced teachers.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is committed to our nurturing and supportive vision and ethos
- Is a creative and inspirational teacher who can bring learning to life for our children
- Has high expectations of children's behaviour and achievement.
Additional Information & How to Apply
Completed applications to be emailed to: email@example.com by 19th April 2021 mid-day
Closing date: 19th April mid-day
Interviews: 26th April 2021
During COVID19 visits to the school are restricted to times when pupils are not on site to reduce the risk of transmission however the head will meet with you outside of school hours. Please contact the school to arrange. 01926 424420 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Lady & St Teresa's School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.