ISR: L9 – L13
Marsh Hill Primary School
Tel: 0121 464 2920
Headteacher: John Cusack, Chair of Governors: Eleanor Langston-Jones
The vacancy arises upon the promotion of the previous Deputy Headteacher.
Marsh Hill Primary School is a popular two form-entry school for pupils aged 4 - 11 years, with capacity for 420 pupils.
We serve a vibrant, diverse and supportive community. Our pupils are enthusiastic, hard-working learners, demonstrate positive mind-sets and strive to achieve their personal best in all they do. We provide an excellent curriculum and a high standard of education. We have a highly motivated and experienced staff team who have been instrumental in achieving our Outstanding EYFS judgement and overall Good judgement in July 2018.
We are seeking a Deputy Headteacher:
- who is determined, resilient and has a proven track record of successful leadership
- who is a strong, influential leader with the ability to inspire and motivate pupils, parents, staff and governors
- who has the ability to build upon our current success and lead by example
In return we can offer you:
- a dedicated and committed team who are passionate about changing lives
- delightful and hardworking children who enjoy all aspects of school life
- a supportive and friendly family environment where everyone is valued
- a supportive and committed governing board who are fully engaged in the life of the school and its aims and objectives
If you would like to be part of our dynamic and forward looking school and think you have the drive and ambition, high expectations and talent to lead our highly effective and harmonious leadership and staff teams into a new future, please apply.
The successful candidate will be expected to take up the appointment at the beginning of the Autumn Term 2021.
Should you wish to visit the school prior to completing an application you can do so at 1.30pm on Monday 29 March or 10am Tuesday 30 March. Please telephone the school on 0121 464 2920 to arrange an appointment.
Closing Date: Friday 9 April 2021, midday
Shortlisting: Wednesday 21 April
Interview: Wednesday 28 April 2021
Please download an application pack or email CSURecruitment@birmingham.gov.uk quoting reference ES2169.
Completed applications should be returned via email to:
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.