Learning Support Assistant - St Giles' and St George's C of E Academy
Learning Support Assistants 1 -1 required from September 2021
We have a range of part time hours available (from 20 hours up to 32.5 hours per week)
We are seeking to appoint Learning Support Assistants to work 1:1 across various key stages.
We require someone who:
- Has experience of working with children with learning difficulties or children who require additional support for learning.
- Has the relevant skills and strategies to ensure support can be implemented to meet identified needs.
- Have experience of working with children with Autism.
- Have good behaviour management strategies.
- Is flexible and well organised.
- Has good interpersonal skills and is able to communicate well.
To apply for this post please complete an application form and return to the school with a covering letter. We welcome applications via email to email@example.com . Any questions please contact the school on 01782 917640.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Amendment Order 1986 and, as such, it will be necessary for a Submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service to check for any previous criminal convictions. Asylum and Immigration To comply with Asylum and Immigration legislation you will be required (if appointed) to provide one or more documents from the Immigration Act 2006 - List A and B. You must provide proof of current and valid permission to be in the United Kingdom and valid permission to do the type of work offered. Further information is available at: www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/employers/