Apprentice Teaching Assistant - Lawley Primary School
1 day left
Lawley Primary School
Tel: 01952 388410
Apprentice Teaching Assistant
37 hours per week, full working year
1 year fixed term contract
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated Apprentice Teaching Assistant to join our dedicated team.
The successful candidate will:
- be able to work well as part of a dedicated team
- have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- have the ability to motivate and engage pupils with their learning
In return we offer:
- engaging learners who are proud of their school
- supportive colleagues who work as part of a team
- a school rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted and working towards ‘Outstanding’
We are fully committed to the safeguarding and wellbeing of all pupils. All applicants will undertake an enhanced DBS check prior to commencing this position.
Application forms and further details are available below or directly from the school. Sorry but CV’s will not be accepted. All completed application forms should be emailed to the school (firstname.lastname@example.org ) The appointment will be subject to enhanced DBS (CRB) clearance for the successful applicant. We are committed to equality and diversity.
Closing Date: Wednesday 21st April 2021
Interview Date: TBC