4 days left
Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Hill West Primary School
Telephone Number: 0121 308 5392
Email Address: email@example.com
Job Start Date: 1 September 2021
We are seeking to recruit an exceptional Class Teacher for September 2021. The successful candidate will enjoy working as part of our hard working, forward thinking team. We are focused on ensuring that each child makes excellent progress in an environment where they feel loved and nurtured and their levels of well-being are high.
The successful candidate will:
• have a thorough working knowledge of the national curriculum, demonstrating a strong pedagogical understanding of effective teaching approaches
• be dedicated to ensuring that every child is happy and successful with their learning
• demonstrate the drive and ability to ensure the highest possible standards for all children in their care
• foster excellent working relationships with parents and carers
• support the vision and ethos of our school community
Candidates are encouraged to submit their applications as soon as possible as we reserve the right to interview earlier and withdraw the advert if a suitable candidate is appointed. This post is also suitable for NQT’s. We offer NQT’s an excellent 10 day induction programme commencing on 12 July 2021 and you will be paid £18,169 per annum (pro rata) with effect from 12 July until 31 August 2021.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.
Applicants please note: This post is not part of the City Council and the successful candidate will not hold a Birmingham City Council Contract of Employment. Please use the contact details in the advert for information on actual employment conditions.