25 hours per week
North Warwickshire is a rural district and the Council’s Housing Division serves approximately 2,700 Tenants. Our Housing Services Team is committed to delivering excellent services for all of its customers.
We are looking for an individual who will work as part of a team that are a highly visible resource, providing a community-based service to tenants in the Borough.
- You will need to be proactive and be able to work on your own initiative to promote community safety and improvements in the physical appearance of your area, working in partnership with other agencies.
- You will need to hold a full valid driving licence.
- You will have strong communication skills.
- You will need practical skills to enable you to carry out minor repairs.
- You will provide a trouble-shooting service to tackle litter, graffiti and other day to day issues.
- You will need IT skills to enable you to use Microsoft packages and record data.
For further information about the post, please contact Caroline Morris (Tenancy and Neighbourhood Services Manager) on 01827 719351 (ext. 2351).
To apply for this vacancy please visit the Council’s website: https://www.northwarks.gov.uk/job
The closing date for the receipt of applications is Friday 09 April 2021.
Interviews are to be held Monday 26 April 2021.