Job title: Systems Administrator - Care Systems Support Officer
Directorate: Health & Social Care
Location: Stafford when in the office
Salary: £19,698 - £20.,903
Contract type: 37 Hours per week | Fixed Term Contract or internal secondment until 21 Dec 2021 | Flexible working – happy to discuss options
We’re looking for a Systems Support Officer to join the team to support in providing great business advice and guidance, technical support, system maintenance and development of the CareDirector system and other social care systems. These systems are used by support staff who deliver social care services to vulnerable people in Staffordshire, so the work you do will be really important!
What you’ll do
The CareDirector system has 2600+ users across adults and children’s services and this includes users within Staffordshire Council and users in partner organisations too.
You’ll be joining us at a time of change, supporting the transition of our users onto a new version of the Social Care IT system. So, you’ll be making sure our frequently asked questions are in place and effective and you’ll communicate key issues as they arise.
What we’ll need from you
You’ll be someone who enjoys all things systems, so you’ll be able to understand the best way to use the system and then how to explain this to others but also how to spot issues and resolve them.
You’ll also have:
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Be a strong communicator able to talk to people at all levels
- IT skills to be able to develop user guidance documents and virtual learning materials
- Be a problem solver
Internal candidates: out of courtesy please let your line manager know if you’re going to put in an application and seek their approval.
We’ve created a supportive working environment here at Staffordshire County Council because we recognise the benefits of enabling our employees to achieve their full potential whilst enjoying a healthy work-life balance. We’ve achieved this by offering more flexible working practices and supplying the tools and equipment to enable more smart and agile working.
And here’s just some of the benefits we have here at Staffordshire:
- Generous holiday entitlement from 24 up to 33 days (plus 2 extra statutory days and bank holidays) depending on job role and length of service
- The option to buy up to an additional 2 weeks annual leave
- A range of flexible working options, depending on your job role, which includes agile working, flexible retirement
- Family Friendly Policies - maternity, adoption, paternity and parental leave
- An excellent local government pension scheme
- Volunteering Scheme
- Training and development opportunities, including coaching and mentoring
- Access to health and wellbeing support (including Occupational Health, Physiotherapy and Counselling Services)
- Eye care vouchers
- Car lease scheme / cycle & car loan scheme / employee car share scheme
- Bus and rail travel discounts
So, how do I apply?
Just click on the ‘Apply’ button.
If you do have technical issues please contact email@example.com and the team will help you.
Closing Date: 15 April 2021
For more information about the role please contact: Nicola Gibson on 01785 278165 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruitment process
As you’ll know safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and young people/vulnerable adults is important to us and that’s why this position is subject to a criminal record check from the Disclosure and Barring Service. If applicable you should disclose details of unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.
How will we store your details?
By submitting your application form, you are giving your consent to the processing of your personal data in the ways described Here