Team Co Ordinator
Job tile: Team Co-ordinator
Salary: Grade 10 £37890- £41881 per annum plus 20% shift Allowance
Contract type: 37 Hours per week – Permanent
We’re looking for a Team Coordinator for our Emergency Duty Service.
The role involves managing, leading, and coordinating a shift safely, making use of resources available to fulfil local authority statutory duties, out of hours and in an emergency.
EDS is an all-age generic service which works closely on a multi-agency basis. As part of this role you’ll also be expected to undertake assessments yourself as the shift allows.
What you’ll need
We’re looking for someone who has a wealth of generic social work experience and knowledge. Someone who can embrace team working but can also work on their initiative and provide support to others.
The Emergency Duty Service is operational 131 hours per week. Shifts include evenings, overnight, weekends and bank holidays. There are occasions where you may need to work during the day for example to undertake training or briefings.
You’ll also need to be:
- An experienced social worker who has knowledge of statutory legislation and guidance in respect of children, adults, people with a learning or physical disability and mental health.
- Registered with Social Work England
- Either qualified as an AMHP, or willing to undertake AMHP training and, on successful completion of the course contribute to the AMHP rota
Please note: The post is subject to advanced vetting procedures.
What we’ll offer
As a council we ensure we provide staff with relevant post qualifying training to maintain registration requirements. We’re also committed to providing staff with supervision and appraisal and you’ll have access to Managerial support as required.
Our people are central to everything we do and so we’ll make sure you’re well supported and given the opportunity to develop and progress. We‘ve also recently launched our new aspiring team managers programme and you can find out more about this on our website https://www.childrenssocialcarecareers.co.uk/
We’ve created a supportive working environment here at Staffordshire County Council because we recognise the benefits of enabling our employees to achieve their full potential whilst enjoying a healthy work-life balance. We’ve achieved this by offering more flexible working practices and supplying the tools and equipment to enable more smart and agile working.
And here’s just some of the benefits we have here at Staffordshire:
- Generous holiday entitlement from 24 up to 33 days (plus 2 extra statutory days and bank holidays) depending on job role and length of service
- The option to buy up to an additional 2 weeks annual leave
- A range of flexible working options, depending on your job role, which includes agile working, flexible retirement
- Family Friendly Policies - maternity, adoption, paternity and parental leave
- An excellent local government pension scheme
- Volunteering Scheme
- Training and development opportunities, including coaching and mentoring
- Access to health and wellbeing support (including Occupational Health, Physiotherapy and Counselling Services)
- Eye care vouchers
- Car lease scheme / cycle & car loan scheme / employee car share scheme
- Bus and rail travel discounts
So, how do I apply?
Just click on the ‘Apply’ button. If you do have technical issues please contact email@example.com and the team will help you.
Closing Date: 21 April 2021
Interview Date: TBC (If applicable)
For more information about the role, an informal discussion or should you have any requirements to assist you in applying for this role please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruitment process
As you’ll know safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and young people/vulnerable adults is important to us and that’s why this position is subject to a criminal record check from the Disclosure and Barring Service. If applicable you should disclose details of unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.
How will we store your details?
By submitting your application form, you are giving your consent to the processing of your personal data in the ways described Here