School Office Manager
6 days left
The Governors of Hawkesley Church Primary Academy are seeking to appoint an Office Manager to our exciting and vibrant school. The role is 36.5 hours term time.
The successful applicant will:
- Be responsible for overseeing the daily administration of the school office including line managing administrative staff. They are also responsible for all administrative, financial and organisational processes within the school, maintaining confidentiality at all times. Assist with all the planning and development of support services.
- Offer drive, vision, enthusiasm, imagination and commitment.
We can offer you:
- A caring ethos where everyone is valued, supported and developed
- A happy, vibrant learning and working environment.
- Well-behaved pupils who are eager to learn.
- Highly effective, hardworking and adventurous staff.
- Supportive Governors and parents.
- Support from Birmingham Diocesan Multi Academy Trust.
- Excellent opportunities for personal and professional development.
Hawkesley Church Primary Academy is a one form entry primary school, which includes a 0.6 Nursery provision. We are a Church of England Primary school which welcomes children and staff from all faith backgrounds and none. We are a happy and supportive team offering excellent professional development opportunities for the successful candidate.