MPR + TLR2B
Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Parkfield Community School
Telephone Number: 0121 464 1131
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job start date: 2nd September 2021
Fantastic Leadership Opportunity! SENCO Parkfield Community School Are you a passionate SENCO who is looking for a new challenge in an outstanding school? Are you keen to develop your leadership knowledge, skills and ability and support whole school development? Do you want to be part of a forward thinking, innovative and dynamic leadership team who are always striving to improve and move forward?
We are looking for a SENCO who:
• is forward thinking and innovative
• is enthusiastic to learn as a leader
• is an effective communicator
• has unbelievable passion for SEND
• is a team player
• is aligned with our school values: Equity & Equality, Aspiration & Innovation, Trust & Honesty, Grit & Integrity
Your focus will be:
• determine the strategic development of special educational needs (SEN) policy and provision in the school
• be responsible for day-to-day operation of the SEN policy and co-ordination of specific provision to support individual pupils with SEN or a disability
• provide professional guidance to colleagues, working closely with staff, parents and other agencies
In return for your passion to develop your skills, we can offer:
- an outstanding, innovative and ambitious school which, through high quality teaching and learning, provides rich and truly enjoyable learning opportunities for all our school community
• non class-based role
• regular leadership support
• excellent leadership CPD
• to be part of a truly dynamic and innovative leadership team
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a significant contribution to the quality of teaching across the school and be a key member of our Leadership Team.
Closing Date: 10 May 2021, 4pm
No agencies or online job listing websites please. Additional details plus the application form are available from our school and academy website. Alternatively, please download the applicant pack and submit it to: email@example.com. Please do not send in CV’s, the application form covers the information required and is designed to ensure fairness during interview shortlisting. Receipt of two references are required as part of the interview shortlisting process. Your application may be rejected if adequate references have not been provided.
Applicants please note: This post is not part of the City Council and the successful candidate will not hold a Birmingham City Council Contract of Employment. Please use the contact details in the advert for information on actual employment conditions.