MPR + TLR2B
Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Parkfield Community School
Telephone Number: 0121 464 1131
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job start date: September 2021
Fantastic Leadership Opportunity! Are you a passionate teacher who is looking for an exciting opportunity to focus on STEM? Are you keen to develop your leadership knowledge, skills and ability and support whole school development? Do you want to be part of a forward thinking, innovative and dynamic middle leadership team who are always striving to improve and move forward?
We are looking for a leader who:
• is forward thinking and innovative
• is enthusiastic to learn as a leader
• is an effective communicator
• has unbelievable passion for their subject
• is a team player
• is aligned with our school values: Equity and Equality, Aspiration and Innovation, Trust and Honesty, Grit and Integrity
The focus will be:
• redeveloping our existing Young engineers’ Academy into a world-class provision
• non-class based teaching across the whole school, providing children with unbeatable learning opportunities
• raising the profile of the school and Trust, locally and nationally
What can we offer you: An outstanding, innovative and ambitious school which, through high quality teaching and learning, provides rich and truly enjoyable learning opportunities for all our school community.
In return for your passion to develop your skills, we can offer:
• dedicated release time
• regular leadership support
• excellent leadership CPD
• to be part of a truly dynamic and innovative middle leadership team
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a significant contribution to whole school curriculum development and be a key member of our Leadership Team.
Closing Date: 17 May 2021, midday
No agencies or online job listing websites please. Additional details plus the application form are available from our school and academy website. Alternatively, you can download an application pack and submit it to: email@example.com. Please do not send in CV’s, the application form covers the information required and is designed to ensure fairness during interview shortlisting. Receipt of two references are required as part of the interview shortlisting process. Your application may be rejected if adequate references have not been provided.
Applicants please note: This post is not part of the City Council and the successful candidate will not hold a Birmingham City Council Contract of Employment. Please use the contact details in the advert for information on actual employment conditions.