Learning Support Practitioner 3 - Hanbury Primary School
2 days left
Do you want to make a real difference to the lives of our children? Do you want to work in a nurturing school, where we care about every child and member of staff? If so, the children of Hanbury Primary School are looking for you!
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, dedicated and highly skilled LSP, to join our team of experienced support staff. The role will require a high level of experience of working with children, including those with complex needs. Our school has a nurturing ethos, which is recognised externally, including in our latest OFSTED report.
“You are passionate about giving all pupils the best possible chance of succeeding in the future” (Ofsted Feb 2017)
We can offer you:
• support from a very experienced, positive and supportive staff
• a supportive governing body, who wants the best for our children
• well-behaved and enthusiastic children
• training specifically targeted to your position in school
• a bright, modern and well-resourced school building and environment
• line management from a HLTA within your phase, as well as an AHT
We are looking for a learning support practitioner who is:
• highly motivated, enthusiastic and want to make a difference everyday
• patient, but firm with rules and boundaries
• able to develop positive, nurturing relationships with our children and families
• able to offer high quality support to the children
• able to deliver intervention packages to the children
• able to use their own initiative and always gives 100%
• able to work as a team and be flexible to meet the needs of the children and the school.
• can adapt the curriculum and resources, to ensure they are meeting the needs of each child.
• able to work with colleagues and outside agencies and act on advice given
Please note candidates will be observed working with children as part of the recruitment process.
32.5 hours per week, fixed term contract until 28 February 2022 due to maternity cover
Band D SCP 9 - 17 £16,312 to £19,195 per annum
Hanbury Primary School, Hanbury Road, West Bromwich B70 9NT
22nd April 2021 at 12.00 (noon)