3 days left
The trustees of Cawston Grange Primary School have an exciting opportunity to offer to an inspiring, forward thinking individual who can lead our school from its current strong and successful position, through its next phases of strategic development.
We are looking for:
- An innovative and dynamic leader with the ability to motivate and inspire others through effective delegation
- A leader who will maintain and enhance the positive ethos of the school
- An individual who knows what excellence looks like and can lead and inspire us in the next phase of our school’s strategic development
- A leader who can work with us to build our whole learning community
- An efficient communicator who can build rapport with children, parents, staff, trustees, members, and people in the wider community
- An individual who is willing to lead the school in making improvements, so we are delivering a truly outstanding learning experience for all our pupils
- An individual who is comfortable making difficult decisions regarding managing a challenging budget
- A track record of implementing new initiatives and delivering positive change in a school
- Experience of how a successful school operates as a result of cooperation between staff across all the disciplines
Additional Information & How to Apply
If you feel that you have the personal qualities, experience, commitment and resilience to achieve our visions and aims, please click here to apply.
Closing Date: Monday 19th April 2021 at 12 noon
Shortlisting: Tuesday 20th – Thursday 22nd April 2021
Interview Date: Week commencing 26th April 2021
Visits to the School: Please contact the school office on 01788 816820 to arrange a time.
School Website: https://www.cawstongrangeprimary.com/
Cawston Grange Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment to this post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check as well as other pre-appointment checks outlined in Keeping Children Safe in Education (September 2020).
Warwickshire County Council is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff. Would particularly welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons from the BAME community, people with a disability and people from the LGBT+ Community