Class Teacher - Mathematics Lead
6 days left
Cawston Grange is an expanding and oversubscribed school, supported by a strong community. We are seeking an experienced teacher to join our growing school in September 2021. The post is for a Mathematics Lead with a strong knowledge of the teaching of this subject across the primary phase. The class teacher post KS1 or KS2 will be dependent on phase experience.
The successful candidate will:-
- Be a good to outstanding teacher
- Excellent knowledge of the Mathematics curriculum throughout the primary phase
- Experience of subject leadership
- Strong collaborative and teamwork skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Have the ability and skills to work with diverse learning needs
- Excellent assessment knowledge
- Strong pastoral care and behaviour management
- Enthusiasm, creativity and passion
The school will offer:-
- Enthusiastic learners
- Supportive families
- Excellent working environment
- A collaborative approach to teaching and learning from colleagues and partnership schools
- A strong professional development culture
Additional Information & How to Apply
Visits to the school are warmly welcome, adhering to COVID practices.
Contact details for job queries Ms S B McGonagle, Headteacher on 01788 816820 or email@example.com.
Please complete the application pack and return to the school:
Cawston Grange Primary School, Scholars Drive, Cawston, Rugby, CV22 7GU or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 12 Noon, Monday, 26 April 2021 and interview on Tuesday, 4 May 2021.
Cawston Grange Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.