MPR PPA/Intervention Teacher - Pennyhill Primary
MPR PPA/Intervention Teacher required (September 2021)
This is a fixed term post for one year initially
Pennyhill Primary School is a three form entry primary school situated on the outskirts of West Bromwich. We are close to Great Barr, Walsall and Wednesbury. Pennyhill is a large, well-resourced school which has a real team ethos and we pride ourselves on working together.
We are currently looking for a qualified teacher to provide regular PPA cover and possibly occasional cover for classes at short notice. This post is a full time post and some of your time will be dedicated to teaching intervention groups, as needed, across the school. Due to the variety of this role, this post is not suitable for NQTs. To be successful in this role you will need to be confident to work with any age group across the primary phase.
We can offer you:
• A positive working atmosphere
• Fantastic well-behaved children
• An established, supportive leadership team
• Parents who want the best for their children
• Access to high quality resources and staff training and development
• A staff laptop and iPad
• Be able to teach to a high standard and make a positive impact on the children you teach
• Be willing to work as part of a team
• Have experience of teaching children in differing Key Stages
• Have the ability to be flexible in order to meet the needs of a busy school
Further details and an application form are available from the school. In the application pack you will also find details of how to access a virtual school tour.
Please telephone the school on 0121 588 2230 or via email@example.com for an application form. During the Easter holidays please use the email to request an application form.
The closing date for this post is Monday 26th April at 9:00am
Interviews will take place week beginning 10th May 2021
Application forms must be returned to
Pennyhill Primary School
Full Time, fixed term until 31st August 2022 due to funding
Main Pay Range £25,714 - £36,961
Pennyhill Primary School, Hollyhedge Road, West Bromwich, B71 3BU
Monday 26th April at 9:00am