Class Teacher - Key Stage 2 - Longford Park Primary
6 days left
KS2 Class Teacher
We wish to appoint an experienced, inspirational, nurturing, and enthusiastic main scale teacher to join our successful and happy team.
Longford Park Primary School is a one form entry school for children aged 3 -11 years old. We are a friendly and supportive school where children are encouraged to become confident, resilient, and articulate and to use their abilities to the full. We aim to provide a calm, happy and nurturing atmosphere and set high standards of respect, courtesy, hard work and achievement for all children and adults.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Is an outstanding primary practitioner
- Is committed to high expectations of care, achievement, behaviour, inclusion and safe-guarding.
- Has the ability and drive to motivate and inspire all children.
- Is capable of working as part of our enthusiastic and dedicated team.
- Will enhance the renowned reputation of the school in the locality.
In return we can offer:
- A warm welcoming school with opportunities to grow and develop as professionals.
- A curriculum that is rich, diverse and creative to ensure that our children are prepared for their next stage of learning
- Enthusiastic and friendly children who strive to achieve their full potential.
- A strong commitment to supporting well-being and positive mental health.
- Positive, hardworking and supportive staff, governors and parents/carers.
Our children have asked that our staff members are:
- A bit funny,
- Someone who listens to what we say,
- Someone who respects other people’s opinions and differences,
- Someone with lots of ideas and who organises exciting activities,
- Someone who knows how to help us to learn well,
- Someone who knows how to handle a bad situation,
- Someone who is understanding, patient and calm.
The school is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All successful candidates are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
The Job Description & Person Specification are available online or on our school website.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and will take place after school. Please call the school on 02476 687688 for details and to book your tour.
If you have not been invited to attend an interview by Friday 30 April at 5pm, then you should assume that your application has not been successful.
Thank you for your interest in what we think will be exciting, challenging and rewarding posts.
Closing Date : Wednesday 21 April at 4pm
Observations: Week beginning 4 May
Interviews : Week beginning 10 May
Start date: September 2021
Temporary for one year, subject to review
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Further information and application forms are available online for Longford Park Primary School, Windmill Road, Coventry CV6 7AT.