Teaching Assistant-Level 2
7 days left
Teaching Assistant Level 2- St Bernadette's Catholic Primary School
20 hours per week
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, well motivated, adaptable and resourceful teaching assistant to join our very happy, hardworking team at St Bernadette's
The successful candidate will:
• Have high expectations and a positive outlook.
• Be an excellent practitioner who is eager to make a positive difference.
• Be someone who can engage and enthuse pupils in learning at all times and focus on maximising progress for every child.
• Be someone who understands the importance of assessment, feedback and differentiation.
We can offer you:
• A high quality working environment.
• A caring, friendly and supportive staff and Governing Body.
• Excellent training and CPD opportunities.
• Enthusiastic and very well behaved pupils who enjoy school and are eager to learn.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Please return completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org or email for further details