M4 – M6 + SEN1
Required: 1st September 2021
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding, enthusiastic, highly motivated teacher/SENCO to join our friendly team at Madresfield Primary School. We are particularly interested in applications from qualified SENCOs but also will consider applications from practitioners who would be willing to undertake appropriate training.
We want to hear from you if you
- are an excellent classroom practitioner
- hold a SENCO qualification or are willing to work towards it
- are committed to improving achievement and attainment for all pupils
- believe in a creative curriculum and are able to inspire and enthuse children
- are willing to participate fully in school life
- are able to build strong relationships with children, staff and parents
- have excellent behaviour management skills
We can offer you
- a happy successful school with a supportive family atmosphere
- the opportunity to work with an enthusiastic and pro-active team
- a lovely well-resourced working environment
- excellent professional development opportunities
The successful candidate will support the ethos, aims and visions of a Diocesan Multi-Academy Trust. They will be an enthusiastic team player who is willing to follow school policies, contribute to whole school improvement and the wider life of our school.
Madresfield CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and prompting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to the receipt of a satisfactory DBS Enhanced Disclosure, two positive references, medical clearance and evidence of appropriate qualifications.
For further information, a detailed job description and application form please contact Jane Gordon or Kay Shuard on 01684 573620 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. School visits are welcomed but due to current restrictions we will only be able to facilitate this after 3.30pm. Conversations with the Head of School prior to application are warmly invited by contacting the school.
Closing Date: 12pm on Thursday 29th April 2021
Interviews will take place on Friday 7th May 2021