ICT and Digital Media Technician
Full time or part time. Full time hours - 37 hour per week, 5 days per week, all year round.
Hours of work: 8.00 – 4.00 Monday to Thursday, 8.00 – 3.30 Friday with 30 minutes break each day. Part time hours: 5.5 hours per day (27.5 hours per week) around the school timetabled day between 8.45 am and 3.15 pm.
All year round salary £18,933 - £20,092 per annum (part time £14,072 - £14,933 pa)
Are you passionate about IT and Digital Media? Do you want to make a difference to our students supporting IT so that it runs as smoothly as possible?
We are looking to appoint an ICT and Digital Media Technician to support our dedicated and knowledgeable IT team with the maintenance of the network system and the co-ordination and operation of all aspects of ICT.
We are looking for an exceptional, highly skilled, and motivated Technician. The successful candidate will be reliable, enthusiastic and a good communicator with a customer focused approach for all stakeholders. .
The successful candidate will:
• Have experience in providing ICT support with the ability to oversee the network and servers.
• Have experience of using a wide range of ICT equipment and programs.
• Have experience of maintaining websites and VLEs.
• Have experience of using a wide range of Digital Media programs.
• Take pride in providing the very best specialist support they can to maximise network performance and help facilitate the best educational provision possible to our students
• Have excellent customer service skills with a willingness to support to colleagues.
• Be flexible in their approach to work, to meet the demands of the school.
This is a great time to join Foxford, on its journey of positive trajectory. You would also be part of Castle Phoenix Trust. A Trust that is committed to invest in, and develop, staff in a supportive manner with values that are really important including, Respect to All, From All, Innovation and Collaboration.
We pride ourselves in offering:
• The opportunity to work as part of an experienced, supportive, friendly and hardworking staff team who are united in their drive to achieve the very best outcomes for every student
• A supportive and visible leadership team and a new Headteacher
• A comprehensive induction programme.
• Potential developmental opportunities to take on more responsibilities within the Trust.
• A strong commitment to staff wellbeing and recognition initiatives, through the Trust’s people strategy
• A range of benefits which includes the local government pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, discounted gym membership, free parking and an employee discount scheme.
Foxford has a great deal to be proud of and a desire to continuously improve. If you would like to discuss this post further please contact Ali Wilkins, HR Manager on email@example.com
Application packs are available to download on www.wmjobs.co.uk www.tes.co.uk
http://castlephoenixtrust.org.uk/job-opportunities/vacancies/ or by email from Ali Wilkins, HR Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Completed forms are returnable to HumanResources@caludoncastle.co.uk
Application deadline: 9:00am on Friday, 16 April 2021
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). The Trust is committed to safeguarding, promoting the welfare of children and young people and creating a culture of vigilance and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and vigilance.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response.
As a result of current school closure due to the coronavirus outbreak, interviews are subject to date change. All interviews that do take place will do so in a safe environment observing government guidance under social distancing criteria. Please do continue to submit your application if you are interested in the opportunity. We will maintain contact with all candidates so you are clear of selection process arrangements if you are shortlisted.