Playleader - St Augustine’s Academy
2 days left
St Augustine’s CE Academy is situated in the beautiful village of Draycott-in-the-Clay. We are a small, rural village school with 61 pupils which includes our thriving governor run nursery. We are looking for an enthusiastic, committed and dynamic Out of Hours Supervisor to lead our before and after school club. This position could run be in addition to another position we currently have available for a lunchtime supervisor.
Our school is a happy and vibrant place and plays a key role in the local community. As a church school our Christian ethos permeates everything we do and we are proud of our warm, family atmosphere.
We wish to hear from you if you are someone who:
- Is enthusiastic, hardworking and committed to supporting all pupils.
- Has high expectations of behaviour.
- Has energy and enthusiasm and an open and positive approach.
- Is able to work supportively and collaboratively.
- Has a dynamic and creative approach.
- Is keen to grow our already thriving provision.
We can offer you:
- A friendly, welcoming community which values everyone.
- A forward-thinking school looking to give children the best start in their education.
- Happy, confident and incredibly well behaved pupils who enjoy working hard.
- An active and supportive Local Academy Council and University Academy Sponsor.
- Supportive and caring parents/guardians who share the vision of the school.
- A focused leadership team who provide structured CPD.
Visits to the school are positively encouraged. For an informal discussion and to arrange a visit, please contact the school on 012838203635 or e-mail email@example.com
To apply for this post please download the application form below.
All applications should be submitted directly to the school, preferably via e-mail, to Mrs Rebecca Walker firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively our postal address can be found on the school website.
This Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is subject to a “disclosure” check under the “Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974”. Further details regarding this check and Staffordshire County Council’s employment policy will be found within the guidance notes.
Start date: Monday 26th April 2021
Location: St Augustine’s CE Academy, Draycott in the Clay
Contract type: Temporary Part Time Term Time (plus inset days) Fixed term end date 21st July 2021
Closing date: Monday 19th April at 12 p.m.
To comply with Asylum and Immigration legislation you will be required (if appointed) to provide one or more documents from the Immigration Act 2006 - List A and B. You must provide proof of current and valid permission to be in the United Kingdom and valid permission to do the type of work offered. Further information is available at: www.gov.uk/government/publications/acceptable-right-to-work-documents-an-employers-guide