Teacher of French - Ref: TV48120
BROWNHILLS ORMISTIN ACADEMY
Teacher of French
- Main Teachers pay scale £25714.00- £36961.00 (FTE)
- 0.6 post required for September 2021
Brownhills Ormiston Academy is small and traditional with a welcoming and friendly atmosphere that has 700 students currently on role age range 11-16. Our last Ofsted in 2017 graded the school good with a range of Outstanding features.
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic individual to join our Modern Foreign Language department. The successful candidate will be ambitious, career driven, and have a firm commitment to raising whole school achievement.
The idea candidate should:
- Possess strong curriculum knowledge.
- Demonstrate effective classroom management.
- Be confident in their ability to raise standards and instil self-belief and achievement in our students.
- Be a fully inclusive team player.
- Show commitment to inclusion and success for all.
- Have enthusiasm, resilience, warmth, and humour.
- Actively contribute to the wider life and ethos of the Academy
In return we offer:
- A supportive and inclusive work environment
- Comprehensive CPD
- Collaborative colleagues
- The opportunity to join an aspiring academy with exciting plans for the future.
- A commitment to achieving a realistic work/life balance.
For an informal discussion please contact Mrs Helen Keenan Principal, on 01543 452886.
Application forms are available on our website www.brownhillsoa.co.uk
Please note that CV’s are not accepted. Completed forms should be returned to email@example.com or posted to the school.
The closing date for this post is Thursday 29th April 2021. We reserve the right to appoint prior to this date.
Brownhills Ormiston Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Suitability checks will be undertaken in accordance with KCSIE, including identity, Right to Work, qualifications, Prohibition check, two references and enhanced DBS check including Children’s Barred List.
This post is advertised in accordance with OAT recruitment and selection policy.
Canvassing any member of staff, or member of the Governing Body, directly or indirectly is prohibited and will be considered a disqualification.