EYFS and Year 1 Lead
3 days left
St Georges C of E Academy,
St Georges Street
Phone: 0121 359 3432
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Start Date: 1 September 2021
The Local Academy Board is seeking to appoint a full time Early Years and Year 1 Lead. This is a senior leadership role and the successful applicant will play an active part in our drive to improve the quality of teaching and learning with the Early Years Foundation stage department.
St. George’s C of E Academy Newtown is a rapidly growing two form-entry mixed primary school. We are a Church of England school situated in the heart of inner-city Birmingham. We serve a diverse community and believe that by ‘Growing Together in Newtown’ we can achieve anything.
The post is an excellent opportunity for someone who has a passion for Early Years’ education and improving the lives of young people and their families.
- Are you seeking a new and exciting challenge?
- Are you excited at the thought of working in an environment where you will be consistently supported?
- Do you enjoy planning and implementing creative ways for children to learn?
- Do you enjoy being part of a positive and forward-thinking team?
- Are you creative, innovative and have a passion for outdoor learning?
- Are you friendly, approachable, able to meet deadlines and a team player?
- Do you have a thorough understanding of Early Reading and Maths strategies?
If you have answered yes to the above questions, we can offer you a fresh challenge, an ambitious working environment, excellent CPD opportunities, a supportive EYFS and KS1 team and polite students.
Closing Date: 19 April 2021, 12 midday
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.