1 day left
Salary Range: L14 to L18 £58,135 to £63,508
Hours: Full time
Contract Type: Permanent
Thornton Primary School
Phone: 0121 327 0824
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Start Date: 1 September 2021 or earlier
Following the promotion of our previous Deputy Headteacher to Headteacher, Thornton Primary is looking to appoint an ambitious and inspirational, highly motivated and experienced professional to join the senior leadership. This role will involve inspiring and fully supporting the development of our large staff team so that we can continue to provide
innovation that will ensure we build on our success to date
We are looking for a deputy headteacher who will:
• work alongside the headteacher and other leaders in the strategic development of the school – including developing all staff, driving improved pupil outcomes through effective use of assessment and continuing to maintain high standards in all areas
• have excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills as a proactive and dynamic leader
• provide strong and effective leadership in teaching and learning, including coaching and mentoring teachers
• is passionate about children’s learning and determined that all pupils are supported in their development beyond academic outcomes
• be able to demonstrate a proven track record of making a positive impact within a leadership and management role across the primary phase, as well as being an exceptional classroom practitioner
We can offer:
• The opportunity to work with a dedicated team of excellent, hard-working, friendly and supportive staff.
• Fantastic children who are well behaved, enjoy school and work hard.
• A happy working environment with a positive and inclusive family ethos.
• Dedicated leadership time to fulfil duties.
• Excellent, high quality professional development tailored to meet your needs and the needs of the school.
If you are interested in the post, please visit the school to see for yourself and have a chance to speak with the Headteacher. We are hosting visits on the 20 and 21 April from 9am-10am, 2pm-3pm and 4pm-5.30pm on each day. To arrange a visit, please contact Hameeda Ahmed, the School Business Manager via email@example.com
Closing Date: 21 April 2021, 6pm
Application packs are available on the school website under the vacancies tab:
Interviews: Week commencing 26th April 2021.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.