Sixth Form Pastoral and Administration Assistant
Upper Holland Road
Phone Number: 0121 362 7310
Email Address: email@example.com
Job Start Date: As soon as possible
Grade 3 £20,903 - £27,041 per annum, pro rata
Hours per week: Full time, term plus two weeks
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Sixth Form team. This interesting and varied role provides a fully comprehensive administrative and pastoral support service to the Sixth Form.
The successful applicant will:
• have experience of supporting young people 11-19
• have excellent planning, administration and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise conflicting demands
• have the ability to engage with students and build a rapport
• demonstrate a high level of judgment, communication and emotional intelligence
If you believe you have the vision and commitment and you are passionate about making a difference to the lives of our students and staff, we would like to hear from you.
We have a new state-of-the-art building in an environment that is truly fit-for-purpose. This is both a challenging and exciting time to be working at Plantsbrook School.
We can offer you:
• the full support of an experienced professional team of staff
• well established protocols and systems
• Continuing Professional Development and training to support you in your work
• the opportunity to work in this innovative and forward-thinking Multi-Academy Trust based in an attractive new building
• cashback healthcare plan
• employee assistance scheme to include free and confidential advice, information and counselling, discounted gym membership, discounts at various retail outlets and attractions/days out
• cycle to work scheme
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
Closing Date: 16 April 2021, 4pm
For further details and application form visit our website.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.