Key Stage 2 Class Teacher, St Matthews CofE Primary
Required for September 2021
Key Stage Two Class Teacher
St Matthew’s is a popular and growing primary school, which is housed over two sites. Due to our ongoing expansion, we are seeking to appoint an excellent KS2 teacher to join our good school at a very exciting time
NQTs are welcome to apply
The successful candidate will
- Be passionate about teaching and learning and ensuring that every child reaches their potential.
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner.
- Bring new qualities and strengths to our school to move it on to the next stage in our development.
- Be able to communicate effectively with pupils, parents/carers and colleagues.
- Support the distinctive Christian ethos of the school.
We can offer:
- Well behaved children who are enthusiastic and keen to learn
- A multi-faith community of supportive staff, governors and parents
- The chance to be imaginative and innovative in supporting school improvement
- Opportunities for continued professional development
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and expected.
The Governors and staff of St. Matthew’s Church of England Primary School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment.
An enhanced DBS (Disclosure Barring Service) clearance is required for this role
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role
This post requires a Children’s Barring List Check. If you are barred from working with children you are breaking the law if you apply for this post
Application forms and further details are available by emailing email@example.com or alternatively you can download an application form below.
Please return application forms to the school by email only.
Please ensure application forms are signed when sending via email.
If you are successful in being short-listed for interview, you will be contacted via email within 28 working days of the closing date. Please ensure you check your junk/spam boxes as well as your inbox incase any correspondence has been delivered there.
HOURS: Full Time
GRADE: Teacher Main Pay Scale M1-M6 (£25,714 - £36,961 p.a.)
LOCATION: St Matthew’s Church of England Primary School, Windmill Lane, Smethwick, West Midlands, B66 3LX
CLOSING DATE: Thursday 29th April 2021
INTERVIEWS: Tuesday 4th May 2021