Class Teacher, Various Posts Available - Crocketts Community Primary
We have vacancies for teachers to start on 1 September 2021. We welcome applications from innovative and enthusiastic teachers or NQTs who wish to start or continue their careers at our supportive school. We are a very hard working team who are driven to improve the life chances of our children. All staff are trained in trauma and attachment and the successful candidate will be trained to use emotion coaching.
There are up to 4 full-time class teacher posts available:
- Full-time and temporary to cover a period of secondment (up to 1 yr)
- Full-time and temporary for up to 2 years covering a project
- Full-time and permanent (up to 2 posts)
Ideally we are looking for people to work in EYFS, KS1 and upper KS2.
Our children have asked for teachers who:
- Enjoy being with us;
- have high expectations of us;
- work us hard but make the learning fun and memorable;
- are good team players.
The successful applicants will be:
- enthusiastic, inspirational, positive individuals with a commitment to raising and maintaining standards;
- passionate about teaching and learning and ensuring every child reaches their potential;
- committed to working with parents, governors and the local community;
In return we offer:
- an exciting place to work;
- a friendly, hardworking, fun and professional team;
- a vibrant and innovative learning environment;
- opportunities to develop through Continued Professional Development;
- a nurturing ethos where every child and adult is driven to do their best;
- an environment where everyone feels welcomed respected, included and valued;
- enthusiastic, happy, motivated, friendly children who are keen to learn.
If you have the skills required and are interested in joining our successful team, then we would like to hear from you.
Shortlisted candidates will be asked to teach a 30 minute lesson to a mixed ability class.
Informal visits to school are welcome and encouraged. Please contact the school office to book an appointment and come and see for yourself what a great school we are!
Crocketts is committed to safeguarding children. Applicants for the post will be subject satisfactory clearances including an Enhanced DBS Check.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role
This post requires a Children’s Barring List Check. If you are barred from working with children you are breaking the law if you apply for this post
Application forms and further details are available from the school office. If you wish to receive an application pack please contact the school office on: 0121 558 1659 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively an application form can be downloaded below.
Please ensure application forms are signed if sending via email.
If you are successful in being short-listed for interview, you will be contacted via email within 28 working days of the closing date. Please ensure you check your junk/spam boxes as well as your inbox incase any correspondence has been delivered there.
Hours: Various, see advert details
Grade: Teacher Main Pay Scale M1-M6 (£25,714 - £36,961 p.a.)
Location: Crocketts Community Primary, Coopers Lane Smethwick B67 7DW
Closing Date: 30th April 2021