KS2 Teacher with TLR - Sacred Heart Primary School
7 days left
Our Governors are seeking to appoint an inspirational and highly motivated teacher who is committed to their own professional development and raising standards within the school.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have the ability to challenge all pupils to make exceptional progress and have high expectations of the behaviour of all pupils.
- Has the ability to develop children’s well-being and self-esteem.
- Demonstrate a positive working attitude at all times and believe in collaborative work.
- Have experience in successfully leading and developing a subject.
- Have a good knowledge of current educational research.
- Have an impact on educational progress beyond your assigned pupils.
- Line manage and appraise identified staff.
- Lead a Core Curriculum area.
- To analyse and interpret whole school data and produce action plans for improvement.
- To manage behaviour effectively in both the classroom and through supporting colleagues with behaviour management.
If you are interested please complete an application form by Friday 23rd April 2021 and send directly to Sacred Heart Primary School, Sedgley Road East, Tipton, DY4 8UH or email to Stacey.email@example.com. Application forms are available to download below.
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS checks and references. Visits to our school are currently unavailable but any questions you may have can be answered by contacting Stacey.firstname.lastname@example.org or calling the school directly on 0121 557 1511.
NQT’s and previous applicants need not apply.
Successful applicants will be contacted with an interview date.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role’
This post requires a Children’s Barring List Check. If you are barred from working with children you are breaking the law if you apply for this post
If you have provided an email address, correspondence will be sent via e-mail.
If you are successful in being short-listed for interview, you will be contacted via email within 28 working days of the closing date. Please ensure you check your junk/spam boxes as well as your inbox incase any correspondence has been delivered there.
Hours: Full Time, Permanent
Grade: Teacher Main Pay Scale to Upper Pay Scale (£25,714 - £41,604 p.a.) + TLR2a £2,873 pa
Closing date: Friday 23rd April 2021