Hours: Part Time Mornings Only (0.5 FTE) – Fixed Term Contract until July 2022
Required to Start: 01 September 2021
Salary: TMS 2
Rowley Park Academy is a one form school in Stafford which became part of the Victoria Academies Trust in 2014. The trust aims to build a family of outstanding schools who share a passion for powerful, immersive and creative learning. Rowley Park Academy is a well-resourced school in an attractive environment.
We are looking to appoint a Nursery Teacher to work within the school and welcome applications from teachers with a range of experience.
We are looking to appoint enthusiastic and highly motivated teachers who are:
- Creative thinker, passionate, committed and have the determination to secure the best possible outcomes for every child
- Energetic, positive and have the ability to work effectively as part of our team
- Willing to go the extra mile to make great things happen for our children
We can offer the successful candidate:
- A commitment to continuing professional development
- A supportive and hardworking staff team who are united in their drive to ensure children achieve the very best outcomes academically and socially
- Friendly and happy children who are keen and eager to learn
Rowley Park Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
For further information please contact Mrs Hulmes (Business Support Officer/PA to Executive Headteacher) on 01785 334144 or via email email@example.com. Please return completed applications marked for the attention of Mrs Beaumont, Rowley Park Academy, Highfield Grove, Stafford, ST17 9RF or to the email address.
Closing Date: Monday 26th April 2021
Shortlisting: Tuesday 27th April 2021
There is an expectation that candidates will be observed teaching
Interviews: Friday 30th April 2021