Assistant Vice Principal - St Gregory's Catholic Primary School
7 days left
From September 2021, St Gregory’s Catholic Primary school are seeking to recruit an ambitious, inspirational Assistant Vice Principal, who is able to demonstrate successful whole school improvement and will undertake the SENCO role and responsibilities within the School.
We are looking for an outstanding teacher who is dedicated and passionate to drive forward teaching and learning across the school. We wish to appoint an exceptional individual who can nurture and cherish the uniqueness of every child. It is a requirement for the postholder to be a practicing catholic due the current leadership model in place.
Whether you already have a wealth of leadership experience or you are beginning your leadership journey, we would welcome your application. If you want to be part of a team with high aspirations; have the opportunity to create moments that matter; nurturing the talent of tomorrow; and inspiring children and staff to achieve their full potential then come and join us.
The successful candidate will:
- Be committed to supporting the Catholic ethos of our school
- Demonstrate a successful track record of excellent classroom practice
- Communicate a strong desire and belief that all children are capable of achieving high standards
- Demonstrate a passion and commitment to continuous school improvement
- Take a key role in leading on whole school curriculum development
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills
- Be a dynamic leader who can motivate and inspire others
- Be able to work collaboratively as part of a team and develop positive relationships
We can offer you:
- A strong Catholic ethos where everyone is valued
- A welcoming and ambitious team of staff
- A chance to work with genuinely enthusiastic and happy children who deserve the best
- Future professional development within an innovative and ambitious school
- Exciting opportunities to develop leadership skills across the wider Romero Academy
- A supportive and committed Local Academy Committee
Grade: Leadership Pay Scale L4-L8
Start Date: September 2021
Contract Type: Permanent, full time
If you have any questions regarding the role, or would be interested in a visit after school hours following our COVID-19 guidance, please contact Mr P Madia, Executive Principal on 02476 445 900.
We reserve the right to close the online vacancy when we are in receipt of sufficient applications. Should you wish to apply for this post you are advised to complete and submit your application form as soon as possible.
Application forms and supplementary documents are available to download from www.romeromac.com/vacancies Only CES application forms will be accepted. All sections of the CES application form and relevant supplementary documents must be completed.
Closing Date: 9am Thursday 22nd April 2021
Shortlisting: Friday 23rd April 2021. Please note references will also be applied for on this date.
Interview Date: W/C 26th April 2021
Application forms should be returned to the HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.