Class Teacher - All Saints C of E Primary School
All Saints C of E Primary School is a good school with outstanding personal development for children. We are requiring an excellent teacher to join our team from September 2021. Visit www.allsaints-sch.co.uk to find out more about our curriculum. NQT’s and post NQT are also very welcome to apply.
The successful candidate will:
- Have good subject knowledge in English and Maths
- Demonstrate energy and hard work to develop their teaching skills
- Have a good understanding of planning and assessment for learning to effectively support pupil progress
- Have a commitment to working as part of a team and sharing good practice
- Have a positive outlook and good communication skills
- Be committed to establishing a positive class room experience; promoting high standards and providing effective purposeful feedback to learners
We can offer:
- A school with a rich, fully developed curriculum
- Creative, energetic and positive staff to work with
- Exceptionally well-behaved, motivated children who make positive contributions to the school
- Good facilities to support delivery of the curriculum including a dance/drama studio, environmental studies room, technology, Arts Area, Extensive Forest School Site, Multi-Use Games area, running track and field space.
- A bespoke, high quality professional development package to develop your career in teaching including:
- Quality training in all areas of the curriculum to support planning, subject knowledge and delivery,
- Specific Phonics and reading training,
- Mental Health and Relationships training,
- Using new technologies effectively (including training for delivering Remote Education)
“Leaders have created a learning community in which all staff and pupils are keen to improve. They provide high-quality training to develop staff’s teaching and leadership skills. Morale is high.”
(Ofsted Report 2019)
Visits to school are encouraged and will be organised with Covid-secure measures in place. These can be scheduled by calling the main office on 0121 567 0033 to arrange a visit.
Application packs are available from the school website at www.allsaints-sch.co.uk and are returnable to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon on Monday 26th April.
Interviews are scheduled to take place week commencing 3rd May.
All Saints C of E Primary School is committed to the welfare and safeguarding of all our children and has child protection policy and procedures in place. Candidates will be required to have an enhanced DBS check.
Full Time - Fixed term contract – Maternity Cover
Main Pay Range
Wilford Road, West Bromwich, West Midlands, B71 1QN
12 noon, Monday 26th April 2021