Playworker - Doxey Primary School
Doxey Primary School
Telephone: 01785 450120
Headteacher: Mrs Tracey Wynn
Salary: Grade 3: £18,812 -£19,183 pro rata £9.75 - £9.94 per hour
Type: Casual Contract (Temporary Position)
Hours: Part time
Closing Date: 12pm Wednesday 14th April 2021
Completed applications, along with the recruitment monitoring form should be posted directly to school or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
As a result of increasing pupil numbers Doxey Primary School are seeking to appoint a creative, enthusiastic and dedicated Playworker to work in our 2 and 3 year old nursery provision, Sparkles. Ideally you would be able to start on Monday 26th April 2021.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who would like to become an integral part of our friendly team.
Working together, we are looking for someone who will help us:
- Provide a friendly, caring and secure environment.
- Encourage children to respect and value themselves and others.
- Provide stimulating, interesting and fun learning experiences.
- Promote exploration and imagination.
- Encourage children to become confident, independent and creative learners.
- Work closely with parents to develop successful home-school links.
We can offer you:
- A happy and welcoming setting with children at the centre of everything we do
- A stimulating working environment with enthusiastic children who enjoy coming to nursery and have a good attitude to learning.
- A great opportunity to develop professionally in a supportive team where everyone is valued
Unfortunately, at this time we are not able to offer visits around school as we would normally.
Interviews to be held on Tuesday 20th April 2021.