Leadership Pay Range 3 -7 (£44,550 – £49,261)
Required for September 2021
The Governing Body of this happy, successful one form entry Catholic Primary School wish to appoint an enthusiastic and ambitious Assistant Headteacher to form part of the leadership team.
We are looking for an inspirational teacher and strategic leader whose energy, resilience, commitment to success and passion for teaching will support our school motto: ‘Achieve, Believe and Care.’
The Assistant Headteacher will be class based in KS 2 and required to lead a core subject across the school.
You should be:
- Willing to support the Catholic ethos of the school.
- Fully committed to the continued religious and academic development of the school.
- An outstanding teacher who is creative and leads by example.
- Able to work as a close team to achieve the very best for our children.
- Be an excellent communicator who is approachable and has first class interpersonal skills.
- Has high expectations and is passionate about making a difference for every child.
- Be committed to raising pupil and school achievement.
We can offer:
- A caring school with a strong Catholic Ethos.
- A collaborative, united SLT and Governing Body who are committed to prioritising the needs of the children in our school;
- A friendly, dedicated, hardworking staff team.
- Children who are happy and enthusiastic to learn.
- Supportive parents who work in partnership with the school;
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments to this post will be subject to enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks and references.
If you are interested in playing a key role in our school, please contact the school office for an application pack. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Details and application form are also available on the school website under vacancies.
Visits to the school are encouraged.
Candidates are requested to contact the office to arrange an appointment. Tel: 01905 25841
Closing date for application is Thursday 6th May 2021