7 days left
Hours: Full time
Contract Type: Permanent
Heath Mount Primary School
Phone: 0121 464 1691
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Start Date: 1 September 2021
Heath Mount Primary School is a school committed to providing children with the very best start in life.
We are fortunate to work with children who are highly enthused and very keen to learn and a community who are supportive and friendly. Our staff work hard and are dedicated to providing the highest quality teaching and learning for the children in our school.
The successful candidates will:
• Have a proven record of excellence as a class teacher and be able to model good practice.
• Be able to lead and manage a curriculum area or SDP priority.
• Support strategic leadership within their phase as well as day-to-day management.
• Demonstrate a good knowledge of the national curriculum and be able to share creative and innovative ideas for its delivery.
• Demonstrate a commitment to raising standards and implementing new initiatives.
• Have the ability to inspire and lead others.
• Be skilled in monitoring, evaluating and supporting teaching, learning and assessment.
Take responsibility for a subject area.
Closing Date: 23 April 2021, 5pm
Please contact Helen Dempsey School Business Manager or email:
email@example.com for further details and an application pack. Informal visits to the school are highly recommended. Please contact the school office on
0121 464 1691.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.