2x Teachers KS1/KS2 - Whitmore Park Primary School
1 xTeacher of KS1/KS2 – Temporary to cover Maternity Leave – September 2021 for 1 year
1 xTeacher of KS1/KS2 – Temporary to cover Maternity Leave – September 2021 until Easter 2022
Ofsted February 2019 – “This school remains good. The leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in the school since the last inspection.”
We are looking to appoint two teachers who will share our vision for high quality education for all our children. The successful applicant will need to have:
• Good\Outstanding classroom practice with high expectations for achievement and behaviour.
• Commitment to inclusion and success for all pupils.
• A sound knowledge of children’s learning and development within the primary years.
• The ability to plan and deliver a creative and stimulating curriculum.
• The ability to create an inspiring and creative learning environment in which children thrive.
• Motivation, energy and a flexible and innovative approach to learning
• Knowledge of assessment for learning strategies and be able to use them effectively in the classroom.
• Commitment to team-building and partnership with the whole school community.
Newly qualified and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply.
Whitmore Park is a large school in the City of Coventry.
We have the highest expectation of all of our staff and pupils, with a strong commitment to promoting their well-being. Our curriculum is based on value-led education with pupil involvement, enjoyment and achievement at its heart.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all pupils and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS is needed for these posts. Two references will be taken up for all short listed candidates prior to interview.
In your application form please detail the subjects you have the skills, knowledge and expertise in which are required to become a successful teacher.
If you are interested, a visit to the school is highly recommended to find out more. Please contact Kim Holland, School Business Manager at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org (unavailable between 2nd and 18th April 2021).
Start date: Friday 3 September 2021(Inset Day)
Salary: Teacher Main Scale
Closing date: 12.00 midnight on Sunday 25 April 2021
Interview Date: Thursday 29 April 2021
Please see application pack available to download below. Completed applications to be sent to: email@example.com