Community Hubs Officer
Community Hubs Officer
Grade 4 £20092 (pro rata)
20 hours per week
We are seeking 2 enthusiastic, committed, energetic team players to provide a front-line service to support the operation and development of The Bob Jones Community Hub. The right candidates will ensure excellent standards of customer care and service in this multi use community facility compromising of a gym, library and a wide variety of community activities and services.
Duties will include:
- Supporting in the operation and promotion of the facility, through projects to increase membership, usage and income of the facility
- To maintain high quality standards in the fitness suite, provide advice and guidance to customers and offer a fitness class and induction service
- Carrying out daily maintenance and health and safety checks, ensuring that standards of presentation and cleanliness for the facility are maintained, including room and equipment set up
- Achieving high standards of personal appearance, behaviour and communication
- Reconciliation of cash at end of the operating day and completion of the necessary financial records
- Dealing with enquiries and complaints from service users of the library and centre
- To be a key holder and carry out opening and closing routines of buildings as and when required.
City of Wolverhampton Council are committed to representing Wolverhampton’s diverse community and therefore strongly encourage applications from all applicants meeting the essential criteria. The council operates a guaranteed interview policy for disabled candidates, those who have previously been under our care and are over the age of 25 and veterans who have served in the military, where it is evidenced that the essential criteria of the post are met.
Our application system is anonymous, this means recruitment interview panel members will not receive details of your name or date of birth unless you are invited to attend an interview. We are not able to hide personal information from any attachments that you upload so we request that you remove your name, date of birth and any personal information from any supporting documentation. The shortlisting panel will receive your candidate pack in full (including any attachments) showing your candidate number. If you are invited to attend an interview, panel members will be provided with your name.