Primary School Class Teacher – KS2
7 days left
The children, governors and staff of our thriving school, seek to appoint an outstanding Key Stage 2 practitioner from September 2021.
Tanworth-in-Arden CofE Primary School & Nursery are seeking to appoint a creative, passionate, experienced and dedicated teacher with evidence of good/outstanding practice, who will inspire and encourage our children to achieve their best. We are very proud of our Christian Values and they underpin all the work we do and make us who we are. Our core values are lived every day at Tanworth-in-Arden CofE Primary School & Nursery.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who would like to become an integral part of our friendly team.
Closing date: Monday 26th April 2021 at 12 midday
Interviews: Week of Tuesday 4th May 2021
We can offer you:
- a hardworking and supportive staff team.
- a welcoming and supportive Governing Body.
- a highly supportive Leadership Team.
- excellent coaching and opportunities for professional and career development.
- well behaved, polite children who enjoy school.
- a vibrant, warm, friendly working environment.
Tanworth-in-Arden CofE Primary School & Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, Cautions and convictions in your application form.
We are seeking to appoint an applicant who:
- is an excellent, enthusiastic and dedicated practitioner,
- is committed to raising standards throughout the school and have a proven track record of raising attainment,
- has excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
- has a commitment to school improvement, through collaborative work with the whole school community,
- has relevant experience, knowledge and skills to promote and sustain high standards of teaching and learning,
- is committed to the principles of inclusion,
- is committed to fostering excellent relationships between parents, carers and the community,
- has high expectations of achievement and behaviour
You will be expected to:
- Have high expectations and an unwavering belief in the potential of every child.
- Work in a creative and inspirational way with high expectations for all.
- Be committed to raising standards for all our children.
- Be a role model who wishes to share their excellent practice with colleagues.
- Be a team player who will work well with colleagues.
Please email completed application forms to: email@example.com marked for the attention of Mrs Blackford, Office Manager.
Primary School visits can be arranged for week commencing Monday 12th April 2021 and Monday 19th April 2021. To arrange your visit please email Mrs Bamford, Headteacher on firstname.lastname@example.org