Lunchtime Supervisor - The Federation of Abbey Infant and Junior School
PREVIOUS APPLICANTS NEED NOT APPLY
We are looking to recruit a Lunch Time Supervisor to join our lunchtime team at The Federation of Abbey Infant and Junior School.
We are looking for:
- An enthusiastic and dedicated person who will encourage and engage with the children during lunchtime.
- Applicants who have the patience to work with young children.
- Willingness to organise games and activities in line with the school’s policy for enrichment activities.
- Applicants who are able to work as part of team, forming positive relationships with adults and pupils.
- Supervising of children before and after their lunch and playground duty.
Application Form, Job Description and Personnel Specification can be downloaded from the Local Authority website or WM Jobs. All completed application forms must be returned by email, post or delivered directly to either of the school offices. Interested applicants can contact either school on 0121 429 1689 or 0121 429 2700.
Closing Date: Friday 23rd April 2021 at 12.00 noon.
Short listing date: Friday 23rd April 2021
Interviews: W/C Monday 26th April 2021
The Federation of Abbey Infant and Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable groups including children, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS clearance is therefore required for this role.
7.08 hours per week
Band B, SCP 2 to 4, £3,026 to £3,149 per annum (£9.43 to £9.81 per hour plus a Living Wage supplement to £9.50 per hour, payable from 1 April 2021)
Maurice Road, Smethwick B67 5LR and Barclay Road, Smethwick B67 5LT
Friday 23rd April 2021 at 12.00 noon.